Is your Online Course/ Membership Site seamlessly helping your client’s complete the courses and achieving the success they’re looking for?
- building your email list and database?
- communicating with your customers?
- demonstrating your knowledge?
- attracting new prospects?
- selling more products and services?
Have you heard all of the hype about how much your website can help your business – but you’re not getting the search engine rankings, traffic, enquiries and sales you hoped for?
Let’s look at your website
The website critique will give you focused, honest advice in these areas:
- Navigation and organization of content
- Landing page review
- User experience performance
- Traffic statistics review of Google Analytics or your web log analyzer files
- Keyword research and keyword phrase identification
- Page ranking performance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics onsite and offsite
- Conversion analysis for subscriptions, leads and shopping cart sales
- Thank you page review
- Autoresponder and email campaign review
- How you can improve your website in non-technical and technical terms
- focus and target
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- technical errors
- the products and services you offer
- how you convert visitors to customers
How it works?
It starts with a website questionnaire to define your goals and expectations for your website. Then, you’ll get our website review in the form of a video that captures the ideas, sales copy, SEO elements, design, structure, visual syntax and flow. You can watch as I navigate your website and highlight the various elements listed above. The videos are normally between twenty and thirty minutes long, depending on the website.
Once you’ve watched the video I’ll very happily schedule a free call to discuss my findings and answer any questions.
Our website critique videos are not ten minutes reviewing your website and twenty minutes sales pitch. We don’t make any effort to sell our services. If what we’ve shown in the video review makes sense, and you’d like to talk about how we could help you deliver better results for your business, great! If not, no worries – we hope the critique is helpful and we’ll be here in the future if you need us.
To get started fill in the form below and we’ll schedule your critique and be in touch with the video.