LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME TECHIE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
This is for you if you are:
- A tech geek, as in no techie tool or platform can stand in your way. If you learn it you’ll master it. That’s the way you roll.
- You’re detailed oriented, focused and organized. Double checking all your work is in your nature.
- You’re fun and friendly. You want to work in a fun exciting biz.
- You want to be more than just a VA. Being a VA is great but you want to do more and be a bigger part of a Biz.
This is not for you if you are:
- Looking for just another gig to fill in more hours of work.
- Detached from the work and don’t really care about the quality.
- VA is all you want to do. You have no interest in more responsibilities.
The skills & expertise you should have:
- Expertise working with coaches. If you’ve been working online for a while, (which you should have, if you’re applying for this) you know that every type of business is different. You must have worked with coaches before.
- Very good with Infusionsoft. This is a non-negotiable. Almost all of my clients use Infusionsoft and I need someone who knows it well.
- Can work well with WordPress, especially Divi theme
- Having knowledge of AccessAlly Membership Plugin is a huge plus
- Knowledge of how Stealth seminar works
- An eye for design is a plus. Won’t need complex design work but a creation of an image for a blog post here and there might be needed.
If you feel confident that this is a good fit for you. Awesome! Then go ahead and send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Techie VA – YOUR NAME Please mention why you are a good fit, why I should consider you and what skills and expertise from the list I mentioned applies to you. The way this will work is that, I’m going to go through the applications and select some of them to have a phone interview. So go ahead and send me that email. Thanks!